!-- -->

Saturday

I Make Love Three To Four Times Everyday

Yes, When ever maheeda is mentioned, what will always come to peoples mind is s3x, controversy, nudity and promiscuity. In the recent interveie with vanguard she xposed many thing about herself and family as well as what she love doing which is se.x. According to her she makes love  more that three to four times everyday. Below is what she said:


Yes, it’s a must. It’s necessary… If it doesn’t happen, that means I’m travelling or something like that.Early in the morning, maybe late at night but when my husband is not in town then I’ll try the dildos. I have a lot of dildos, different colors and different types. I’m even thinking maybe I should just open a sex shop, it’s even better.I love making love, everybody is addicted to se,,x. Why does everybody just think I’m the only one? If there’s no s3x, I won’t be normal. Everything will just be sexy to me.Yes, my husband is in Nigeria. I made love this morning.Don’t you love s*x? The thing is sweet. But what I’m doing is not because I love s*x but I mean, when God gives you lemon then you make lemonade. I love it so I use it and it’s all the same. That’s why it’s natural and it’s working for me.
"It’s like food, it’s like shower. I’m trying to say it’s natural, it comes naturally. Your body would request for it. Sometimes my body would request for it like 4 times a day, maybe 5, maybe once but anytime sha, we go do am well" Maheeda told Vanguard over the weekend.
Do believe what she said that she makes love for more than three to four  times a day?

3 comments: