!-- -->

Friday

Meet The Lady Who Restores Her V!rginity Via......

MISS BUMBUM BRAZIL 2014 
                   22 year old lady, Indianara Carvalho who won this year's Miss Bumbum Brazil has undergone a delicate surgery on her tohtoh to ensure it's tighter and also restore her v!rginity.
                   The model, who says she wants to use her newly virginal status to find love, had 'vag!nal rejuvenation surgery' which includes a hymenoplasty.
 
                 Women undergoing the later treatment must abstain from sex for at least three months after undergoing the procedure. Speaking about her surgical plans, Miss Carvalho said;                     'I wanted to undergo surgery to reconstruct my v!rginity before I have new photographs done. I wouldn't feel good about appearing naked if I wasn't exactly as I came into the world if you know what I mean.'I think I also want to give a bit of respect and new concept to the Miss Bum Bum title by being a virgin

0 comments:

Post a Comment